Support a living planet - Join WWF

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A month of many things

Went on the IEEE trip to Mussorie, Rishikesh and Haridwar.

Saw the snow capped Himalayan peaks, albeit from a distance.

Had a snowball fight, without seeing snow fall.

Jammed to the beats of a daphli.

Experienced the inexplicable beauty of the Ganga in the best way possible, by camping on her shores.

Ragged a bunch of Second Years.

Enjoyed a three hour river rafting extravaganza.

Experienced 2 degree cold for the first time in my life.

Made a bunch of new friends.

Bought a brand new bass guitar.

Won the band competition at KEM college the very next day.

Watched Iron Maiden perform live from the third row, and made eye contact with Bruce Dickinson along with Jinju.

Won Crime Scene Investigation in my college.

Sprained my ankle in football practice yesterday, so I cant move now.

Spent the month in the best possible way.

Icing on the cake, I got my passport!!!

1 comment:

SWAMY || SWAMY said...

Lucky Fellow.
:)