Support a living planet - Join WWF

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Maths 5 in 11 hours

Have a paper to give in less than 11 hours. So typically I have come online for some good tp.

Maths 5 is one of the shittiest subjects I have studied. The problem is that all the previous maths papers, the syllabus had some implication on electrical engineering. But Maths 5 is filled with discrete structures and statistics, stuff which I really hate to do and of no use to us I believe.

And this would have been my last paper but for the MU idiots.

Control Systems on the 14th. the exam gets over at 5.30 and I have to catch the Golden Temple Express the same night from Bombay Central at 9.30.

The trip is still on \m/ \m/ and its about the only thing keeping me going.

Good night then and wish me luck.

No comments: