Support a living planet - Join WWF

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Out of my teens

Happy Birthday to me.

Finally I have come out of my teens. As I advised everyone who turned 20 this year, its time I started taking more responsibility for my actions and set a better example to others. (Ya Right!!!)

Happy Birthday also to Michael Schumacher whose brilliant driving will always be the standard every other driver will try to live up to.

Happy Birthday to J.R.R. Tolkein whose magnificent works The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit have inspired and will continue to inspire millions of writers for a long time still.

I am proud to share my birthday with these gentlemen though I hardly had any say in that matter.

Thank you mom and dad for the beautiful book-shelf that you gifted me. A gift beyond all else.

Thank you Pari for the delightful mug - may my daily cuppa be served in it for a long time.

Thank you Vineet, Salil and co. for the wonderful surprise cake in the canteen.

And finally a big thanks to everyone who called or messaged or scrapped me a happy birthday, I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated b'day wishes maan! And good luck with your 'forever' progressing exam...

Rohit said...

thanks. i still have 2 papers and 14 days to go :-(

10111 said...

Belated happy birthday Rohit!! :)

10111 said...

Saw your blog after a long time. Good to know a lot has been added in this space. Keep writing. :)

Rohit said...

Thanks a lot. Damn papers still going on. maths 5 in 11 hours